Elemental Island
Welcome to Elemental Island! Please Log In or Register.
Elemental Island
Welcome to Elemental Island! Please Log In or Register.
Elemental Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Island

Roleplay on a magical, mythical Island.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) Empty
Latest topics
» Suicide Girls Uk Holiday Free Download
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:08 pm by dorekirst

» Mavis Dracula Xxx
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:45 am by dorekirst

» Trillian Astra Pro V4.2.0.20-TE
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:12 pm by dorekirst

» ITunesSetup
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:16 am by dorekirst

» ITunesSetup
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:40 am by dorekirst

» Avira Antivir Professional 10.0.0.1012
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:47 am by dorekirst

» After Effects Plugins
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:02 am by dorekirst

» After Effects Plugins
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:39 pm by dorekirst

» Adobe. Photoshop CS5.9 Extended Edition
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:12 pm by dorekirst

Top posters
chickengold92 (294)
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_vote_lcapAn All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_voting_barAn All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_vote_rcap 
Lulkan (282)
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_vote_lcapAn All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_voting_barAn All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_vote_rcap 
kosovohp (162)
dorekirst (157)
Falcon (128)
Skylark (106)
Wyvern (57)
Aenys Valeryo (40)
lunamoonfang (39)
moonlight172 (37)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 am

An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)

Go down 
3 posters

Yes or No???
Yes
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_vote_lcap100%An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_vote_lcap0%An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wyvern
Tribe Member
Wyvern

PostSubject: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 am

The island could be attacked by another greater force, where all tribes unite to protect the island??? the force could be the higaryu, a elite force from one of the elements forgotten long ago.

Just an idea

Wyvern
Back to top Go down
http://www.tom-dutton.deviantart.com
Lulkan
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Lulkan

PostSubject: Re: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:59 am

I like it, but Wyvern, you need to remember, things like this are contained within one RP or many RPs, and they won't be used and effect other RPs.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Lord of Water
Lord of Water
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:03 am

But as an RP idea, I think it would be good.

However it seems that getting all of the tribe leaders into a single RP is really hard because some of them don't come on very much.
Back to top Go down
Lulkan
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Lulkan

PostSubject: Re: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 am

Methinks I should talk to lexii about her stepping down as a mod/tribe leader...
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Tribe Member
Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 am

We could have a re-shuffle of those that don't come on regularly Wink. Lexi doesn't have a bio either.
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Tribe Member
Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:10 am

I could change and takeover perhaps???
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Lord of Water
Lord of Water
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:10 am

Lulkan and Skylark's decision, but I don't think it's likely.
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Tribe Member
Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am

Lulkan wrote:
I like it, but Wyvern, you need to remember, things like this are contained within one RP or many RPs, and they won't be used and effect other RPs.

I know. Just a one-off where the tribes forget their differences to protect each over. Then back to business as usual. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lulkan
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Lulkan

PostSubject: Re: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:42 am

Sure.
Agreed.
Whatever...
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Tribe Member
Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:28 pm

put it in the poll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)   An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An All-out Battle (Please all read and leave advice)
Page 1 of 1