Elemental Island
Welcome to Elemental Island! Please Log In or Register.
Elemental Island
Welcome to Elemental Island! Please Log In or Register.
Elemental Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Island

Roleplay on a magical, mythical Island.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Alfa Romeo Car Parts Empty
Latest topics
» Suicide Girls Uk Holiday Free Download
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:08 pm by dorekirst

» Mavis Dracula Xxx
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:45 am by dorekirst

» Trillian Astra Pro V4.2.0.20-TE
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:12 pm by dorekirst

» ITunesSetup
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:16 am by dorekirst

» ITunesSetup
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:40 am by dorekirst

» Avira Antivir Professional 10.0.0.1012
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:47 am by dorekirst

» After Effects Plugins
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:02 am by dorekirst

» After Effects Plugins
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:39 pm by dorekirst

» Adobe. Photoshop CS5.9 Extended Edition
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:12 pm by dorekirst

Top posters
chickengold92 (294)
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_vote_lcapAlfa Romeo Car Parts I_voting_barAlfa Romeo Car Parts I_vote_rcap 
Lulkan (282)
Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_vote_lcapAlfa Romeo Car Parts I_voting_barAlfa Romeo Car Parts I_vote_rcap 
kosovohp (162)
dorekirst (157)
Falcon (128)
Skylark (106)
Wyvern (57)
Aenys Valeryo (40)
lunamoonfang (39)
moonlight172 (37)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 am

Alfa Romeo Car Parts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drnguyen
Tribe Initate

Alfa Romeo Car Parts Empty
PostSubject: Alfa Romeo Car Parts   Alfa Romeo Car Parts I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:59 am

Alfa Romeo is the name which is quiet popular in Italy for compact sports car. This Italian company was formed in 1910 in Milan. Originally known as A.L.F.A which stands for Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili, the company was established before the first world war. Then it was bought by Nicola Romeo in 1915 and he renamed the company by adding his surname to the original name forming Alfa Romeo. From 1986 Alfa Romeo is a part of Fiat Group. The company was interested and actively involved in motor racing and in 20's and 30's and was known for its aerodynamic engine and vehicle construction. Alfa Romeo cars are known for its fast acceleration and excellent driving capabilities. Alfa Romeo cars are also known for its unique Italian artistic design. The first model introduced was 24HP during 1910. Subsequently, the decade saw three other models named 12 HP, 15 HP and 40-60 HP. During 1920s Alfa Romeo introduced another HP model named 20-30 HP and two G-series named G1 and G2. In mid 20s RM and RL models were unveiled and were well received by the people. Later in the decade, the company introduced 6C 1500 and 6C 1750 and it was a success in the market. The 30s saw four models from Alfa Romeo but 40s saw only two models and it was also well received in the market. Post war, Alfa Romeo introduced Matta, Giulietta, 2000 and Dauphine. With the growing demand for Alfa Romeo vehicles a new plant was set in Arese and the first car which came out of it is the Giulia Sprint GT model in 1963.Th company also expanded its product lineup and introduced saloon and sports cars. The 70s and 80s had many models rolling out of the plant. By 1990s Alfa Romeo had successful 155, 145, 146, GTV/Spider , 156 and 166 models. Alfa Romeo vehicles were not marketed in US from 1995 and it resumed its marketing with 8C Competition in October 2008.

If you own a Alfa Romeo then you may need aftermarket Alfa Romeo car parts when you need to replace the factory-fitted equipments. We have wide range Alfa Romeo parts that are tested to meet the industry standards at wholesale pricing. Just place an order, we will have them shipped to you. Call us toll free at 1-800-565-5021 and speak to our parts expert today.

neon bar signs
Cheap Wedding Dress

Back to top Go down

Alfa Romeo Car Parts
Page 1 of 1