Elemental Island
Welcome to Elemental Island! Please Log In or Register.
Elemental Island
Welcome to Elemental Island! Please Log In or Register.
Elemental Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Island

Roleplay on a magical, mythical Island.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Ethiopia aaaaaa Empty
Latest topics
» Suicide Girls Uk Holiday Free Download
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:08 pm by dorekirst

» Mavis Dracula Xxx
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:45 am by dorekirst

» Trillian Astra Pro V4.2.0.20-TE
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:12 pm by dorekirst

» ITunesSetup
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:16 am by dorekirst

» ITunesSetup
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:40 am by dorekirst

» Avira Antivir Professional 10.0.0.1012
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:47 am by dorekirst

» After Effects Plugins
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:02 am by dorekirst

» After Effects Plugins
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:39 pm by dorekirst

» Adobe. Photoshop CS5.9 Extended Edition
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:12 pm by dorekirst

Top posters
chickengold92 (294)
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_vote_lcapEthiopia aaaaaa I_voting_barEthiopia aaaaaa I_vote_rcap 
Lulkan (282)
Ethiopia aaaaaa I_vote_lcapEthiopia aaaaaa I_voting_barEthiopia aaaaaa I_vote_rcap 
kosovohp (162)
dorekirst (157)
Falcon (128)
Skylark (106)
Wyvern (57)
Aenys Valeryo (40)
lunamoonfang (39)
moonlight172 (37)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 am

Ethiopia aaaaaa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kosovohp
Tribe Hero

Ethiopia aaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Ethiopia aaaaaa   Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 am

Ethiopia (play /ˌiːθiˈoʊpiə/) (Ge'ez: ኢትዮጵያ ʾĪtyōṗṗyā) is a landlocked country located in the Horn of Africa, and officially known as the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. It is the second-most populous nation in Africa, with over 85.2 million people,[5] and the tenth-largest by area, with its 1,100,000 km2. The capital is Addis Ababa. Ethiopia is bordered by Eritrea to the north, Sudan to the west, Djibouti and Somalia to the east, and Kenya to the south.

Ethiopia was a monarchy for most of its history, and the Ethiopian dynasty traces its roots to the 2nd century BC.[6] Ethiopia is also one of the oldest sites of human existence known to scientists today, having yielded some of humanity's oldest traces.[7] It may be the region from which Homo sapiens first set out for the Middle East and points beyond.[8][9][10] When Africa was divided up by European powers at the Berlin Conference, Ethiopia was one of only two countries that retained its independence. It was one of only four African members of the League of Nations. After a brief period of Italian occupation, Ethiopia became a charter member of the United Nations. When other African nations received their independence following World War II, many of them adopted the colors of Ethiopia's flag, and Addis Ababa became the location of several international organizations focused on Africa.

Modern Ethiopia and its current borders are a result of significant territorial reduction in the north and expansion in the south toward its present borders, owing to several migrations and commercial integration as well as conquests, particularly by Emperor Menelik II and Ras Gobena. In 1974, the dynasty led by Haile Selassie was overthrown as civil wars intensified. Since then, Ethiopia has seen a variety of governmental systems. Ethiopia is one of the founding members of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), G-77 and the Organisation of African Unity (OAU). Today, Addis Ababa is still the headquarter of the African Union, the Nile Basin Commission,[11] the Pan African Chamber of Commerce (PACCI) and[12] UNECA. The country has one of the most powerful militaries in Africa and Addis Ababa is the headquarter of the continental African Standby Force (ASF). Ethiopia is one of a few African countries to have its own alphabet.[13] Ethiopia also has its own time system and unique calendar, seven to eight years behind the Gregorian Calendar. It has the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Africa.[14]

CBSE Physics
Air Conditioning Installation
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang
Tribe Initate

Ethiopia aaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethiopia aaaaaa   Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Ethiopia also has its own time system and unique calendar, seven to eight years behind the Gregorian Calendar. It has the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Africa.[14]

CBSE Physics

county coupons
home decor
Back to top Go down
tranthuongbn
Tribe Initate

Ethiopia aaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethiopia aaaaaa   Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:13 pm

It is known as the Sindhu Sagar to Indians since the Vedic period of their history, and an important marine trade route in the era of the coastal sailing vessels from possibly as early as the 3rd millennium BCE, certainly the late 2nd millennium BCE through the later days known as the Age of Sail. By the time of Julius Caesar, several well-established combined land-sea trade routes depended upon water transport through the Sea around the rough inland terrain features to its north.

Karachi beach on the Arabian Sea, the historical sea route between Arabia and South Asia
These routes usually began in the Far East or down river from Madhya Pradesh with transshipment via historic Bharuch (Bharakuccha), traversed past the inhospitable coast of today's Iran then split around Hadhramaut into two streams north into the Gulf of Aden and thence into the Levant, or south into Alexandria via Red Sea ports such as Axum. Each major route involved transhipping to pack animal caravan, travel through desert country and risk of bandits and extortionate tolls by local potentiates.

joanna sheen
Acne Scar Removal
Back to top Go down
loveofevil
Tribe Initate

Ethiopia aaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethiopia aaaaaa   Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Why PromotionalPromos

Promotional Promos is part of the International Promotional Gifts Conglomerate Prod Promo Inc. We have become the fastest growing promotional gifts corporation in the world. With a client base that boasts some of the best known and toughest negotiators in the business world, including many Fortune 100 companies, you can rest assured that when you buy from PromotionalPromos.com you're in great company.

At PromotionalPromos.com we are here to help you create excitement and build brand awareness with custom imprinted promotional bags whether it be for tradeshow giveaways, conferences, exhibitions, corporate events or product promotions. We have thousands of custom imprinted bags for you to choose from, ranging from low-cost plastic and paper bags through to high quality messenger bags, computer laptop bags, sports packs, duffels, cooler bags and an extensive range of environmentally-friendly or recycled promotional bags.

Promotional Promos Inc is a private, family-owned business that delivers comprehensive branded merchandise solutions like custom bags, promotional gifts, service awards and recognition, B2B e-commerce company stores, graphic design and print management, product design, direct import, distribution and fulfillment.

Remember, when you become a PromotionalPromos.com customer you don’t just get a page on a website with lots of pretty pictures, you get over thirty years of experience, highly professional and knowledgeable staff, all backed up by a customer service team that is simply second to none.

We turn your promotional visions into reality! With our Price Match Plus Promise guarantee, Guaranteed Delivery Service and massive selection of promotional products you can rest assured that your imprinted bags will always be done at the right price and the right way.

[brake repair estimate
promotional bags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ethiopia aaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethiopia aaaaaa   Ethiopia aaaaaa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ethiopia aaaaaa
Page 1 of 1