Elemental Island
Welcome to Elemental Island! Please Log In or Register.

Elemental Island

Roleplay on a magical, mythical Island.
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Suicide Girls Uk Holiday Free Download
Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:08 pm by dorekirst

» Mavis Dracula Xxx
Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:45 am by dorekirst

» Trillian Astra Pro V4.2.0.20-TE
Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:12 pm by dorekirst

» ITunesSetup
Fri May 30, 2014 9:16 am by dorekirst

» ITunesSetup
Fri May 30, 2014 2:40 am by dorekirst

» Avira Antivir Professional 10.0.0.1012
Wed May 28, 2014 9:47 am by dorekirst

» After Effects Plugins
Wed May 28, 2014 8:02 am by dorekirst

» After Effects Plugins
Tue May 27, 2014 9:39 pm by dorekirst

» Adobe. Photoshop CS5.9 Extended Edition
Fri May 23, 2014 7:12 pm by dorekirst

Top posters
chickengold92 (294)
 
Lulkan (282)
 
kosovohp (162)
 
dorekirst (157)
 
Falcon (128)
 
Skylark (106)
 
Wyvern (57)
 
Aenys Valeryo (40)
 
lunamoonfang (39)
 
moonlight172 (37)
 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Share | 
 

 And Pavement cracks Bad idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chickengold92
Tribe Hero


Posts : 294
Join date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: And Pavement cracks Bad idea   Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!



h and m clothing store
skin whitening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
And Pavement cracks Bad idea
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Massive site plot mechanic idea thingy.
» My idea topic (Needs staff approval/decline)
» Vizard Template
» Tattoo Idea
» New Crossover idea...sorta

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Island :: Off-Topic :: Mystery Island-
Jump to: